One pair of mid-calf socks ideally suited to slouching.
Made from three plastic bottles, collected and recycled on the east coast of the USA - the Lavender Polka Dot Slouch Pair diverts plastic from our waterways, while reducing landfill.
- 57% REPREVE Recycled Polyester; Three Plastic Bottles
- 28% REPREVE Recycled Nylon; Recovered Fiber Waste
- 14% Tencel; Eco-friendly Technology
- 1% Spandex; Superior Stretch
Ethically made in the USA from fiber to finishing, our socks travel less than 250 miles in production.
Teddy Locks socks are engineered for performance and comfort - in fact, they are so soft you won't believe they are trash!
- Reinforced Toe and Heel Pockets
- Invisible Toe Seam Technology
- Moisture wicking
- Quick Drying
- Shrink resistant
- Luxuriously soft
Care for your socks and the planet by washing cold and hang drying. Consider using soap nuts and a fiber catcher.
Sizing - Mid Calf Sock
Available in size S-M
Fits USA Shoe sizes 5-10